Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Orange Crush - Outfit


Mm orange! Haha I'm actually getting sick... and when I get sick I try to get as much vitamin C as possible i.e. oranges! So I decided that an orange-y outfit was in order. The Champaigne Sherbert Coat (how much are you loving that pattern? It's supposed to be inspired from Greek letters), L.A.M.B. tote, and bracelets are from Nordstrom. Marisa Fit Trouser Jeans a la Victoria's Secret (check them out they have some cute wide leg pants), and the sandals are from Urban Outfitters. I loove the shayla, it's from Al Muhajaba El Aniqa and I personally like mixing patterns but of course, it's just a suggestion.

salaam

4 comments:

Celeritas said...

Patterned 'tesettur' very cool!

Pixie said...

cute site-keep it up sis: check me out at http://beautifulmuslimah.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

its gorgo

i love the summer meets boho NY look

Vanessa Fatima said...

celeritas - I had never heard the word tesettur until your comment, it's so relevant to our blogs!

alixianna - thank you, I'm glad you like it! (:

supreet - haha "gorgo" for suuure.