Saturday, May 8, 2010

This world is a prison for the Faithful, but a Paradise for the unbeliever- Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)



This used to be a longer video but I can't seem to find the other parts. Subhan'Allah my heart jumps when I see Samar laughing or smiling and seeing her father's face when he sees her. I can't even imagine having enough patience to deal with losing a family member...and he lost three. This puts the problems of a college student into perspective for sure and makes me so much more grateful for all the blessings I have been bestowed with. Seriously, as a college student I have so much potential to make a change in the world iA and seeing videos like this recharges me in my mission, I am not going to throw away this opportunity. We're surrounded by messages about raising higher in our ranks of this world via wealth and popularity, but why would that be our only intention in this life? The Creator can take away anything He's given us in a second, whether that be our wealth, our legs, or our life. So wouldn't it be wiser to put our focus on the Hereafter and raising our status in the eyes of Allah (swt)? Take a second and think about that also make sure you keep this in your daus: May Allah swt give our brothers and sisters patience in these hard times and also give us, the more fortunate, the ilm and tawfeeq to help them.

read the article here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8164582.stm

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are indeed words of wisdom. Let us pray that Almighty Allah bestow His divine mercy upon us all and drive us to the path of truth: Al-Islam

Your sister in islam

http://ammaara.wordpress.com