Saturday, November 6, 2010

Life...let's do this thing with a little bold nerve & a lotta foresight.



subhan'Allah...we honestly do get too caught up in the HERE and NOW - for the here and now, rather than for the HEREafter. I'm sure every one of these people thought they would live wayyy longer and would have time to repent for their sins, but Allah (swt) can take us at any given time. So let's purify our intentions iA.

I've been thinking lately about perhaps visiting the graveyards once a month, I've never visited graves in America, just when we go to Pakistan. But I mean, it would be a good (not so subtle) wake-up call which is what my soul is fiendin' for.

"This is the life of this world, and this is what it will do for those who seek after it." -Jesus (pbuh)

OH ps
tomorrow is the first day of the 10 days of Dhul Hijjah - the Holiest days of the year... make a game plan. do it BIG!

0 comments: