Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spanish Serenity - Outfit

Here's a good transition outfit since the weather's starting to get a bit warmer - hence the sandals and white pants! The gold necklace reminds me of a Spanish gate and it complements the gold in the scarf nicely, no? (yes, I am totally going to flatter myself until I start getting more comments haha). The top is from Forever 21, bag, sandals, and necklace are from Urban Outfitters, pants a la Abercrombie & Fitch, and the scarf is from H&M. enjoy!

peace

6 comments:

Molly said...

Ack! I love clothes.

I have a fabolous red dress with those cute half jackets in the same red over the long-sleeved black body I'm wearing underneath the dress, and that all over black pants. And my hijab and red roses print. It was gonna be my valentine's outfit except that I stayed home sick.

mmmm, clothes...

absolutely adorable outfit. I love it.

gill spills said...

im lovin this outfit
your doing the world good

[:

masha'allah

Vanessa Fatima said...

molly - thanks! your vday outfit sounds gorgeous, especially the hijab! & hey, who said valentines day is the only day we can wear lots of red, eh? (:

supreet - I'm glad you like it. (i sense a shopping trip in the near future for us lol) i'A more outfits to come soon!

Anonymous said...

Love that bag!!

Vanessa Fatima said...

for sure! it's adore.

Jana said...

Very nice combo! I've had my eye on that scarf for a while now, I'm just going to have to buy it!