Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chill, It's Spring Outfit

Finally, a new outfit!The top is from H&M, the tote, sandals, and scarf (howw cute is that scarf?!) are from Urban Outfitters, the new seventies jeans are from Victorias Secret, and the bracelets are from Forever21. I feel like this is a very earthy outfit. Speaking of earth, I planted flowers a few weeks ago and they started budding - but today when I checked on them, one whole pot of flowers was completely dead :( I think it was the drastic weather change that did it...

On a happier note, I received mail today! And not just any mail - this was lonnnng awaited mail. It is an 8-cd pack of lectures by Imam Suhaib Webb called Purification of the Soul. I've heard many good things about it so I am quite excited about the drive to school tomorrow because I'll start then. What a good way to begin my day! I'll report back when I finish i'A.

3 comments:

Hijabi Apprentice said...

I heart this outfit!

ha

Vanessa Fatima said...

(: yaay! I loove the scarf.

Jenna said...

I just love this kind of outfits... It's truly a spring time outfit!!